SADLY my Mom that ole hen lost the folder where all my awards were storaged (THANKS!). I’m so sad that all the nice bling I’ve got went to the dogs but not to the one who deserved it….that’s HER fault, so the mischief moanday is hers… We have to start completely new. Fortunately I’ve got an award on thursday from Louise and Sofie of Dogdaz, so I can continue.
and the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link back and recognize their blog in your post. CHECK!
2. Answer the ten questions posted by the blogger who nominated you!see below
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award. will do
4. Create ten questions for your nominees to answer.yes, now I can ask what I always want to know. great!.
5. Notify your nominees via comment.will do
The questions we have for you are:
1. What is your favorite hiding place?
The wardrobe. It’s my bomb shelter, my trashure cave and my snack-o-mat. I can spend hours there, while eating a sock I always wait there till the storm is over (no matter what kind of storm it is)
2. If you could talk to your human for 5 minutes in their language, what would you say?
WHERE is my food?
3. What is your most favorite food? Lobsters and any kind of seafood, think I have some feline genes :O)
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I probabyly would stay at home. I don’t like cars and air planes, I’m the first class guy and not the one who travels in the cargo-area…
5. Do you have a hero?
of course. Rantanplan the buddy of Lucky Luke. He is a douche but rich :o)
6. Do you have a bed time? I sadly have. It’s around 8pm, exactly the time when I’m far away to get tired. My mom always counts all names of the pets who are sleeping too, till I fall asleep with boredom….
7. What makes you laugh?
To be me.
8. What do you do that makes others laugh?
I’m just me.
9. Does anything scare you?
yes. Trailers and big dogs who have humans on their back. (and fireplugs, but that’s just between us, ok?)
10. Do you know how to dance? Of course! We have a tv-channel what’s totally useless and they broadcast ole music shows every evening. It’s prehistoric music from a time many moons ago as my mom was a teenie-bopper and the world lived in caves and punched each other on the head with wooden maces . My mom always sings along and she dances with me although she is dancelexic. My dad is the only one who stays cool: he closes the windows and the shutters and his eyes&ears. ( it’s friggin uncool for a ladykiller when he gambols around with his ole momma, I know….) So enough of that fur-striptease, now I have to nominate 10 blogs:
Weimaraner /Braque de Weimar, born in 2009, male & fabulous
From: Britanny / France
Likes: Plushtoy-Shredding, Spikebones,long distance Walks, everyday a Gift, Chicken, Shoes, Underwear, my squeekie Pig & my whole Life
Dislikes: Water, Cats, Beaf, Cats, cleaning my Ears, Cats, the Vet, Cats, Snow & CATS!
Profession: Student of psychological War-technics & Terrorism, after my Masterdegree i become to rule the world or maybe to be the owner of toys r us. actually i'm not sure...
Pets: Hell, NO! i prefer a petfree home. but owner of two slaves for my comfy
Misc.: Greencardowner for Masterbed, Master of Beggin, Prince of Thiefs
We decided to leave Easy's datas as they were... although we lost him in november 2016, he is still with us.... and his little brothers Phenny and Nelly promised to write on not as Easy the weim, but as easy Weimaraner...
Mr. Phoenix, born 9/9/2016 a virgo and always clever&smart...Neilson, born 7/28/2017 a leo who thinks he is clever&smart...